Issuing the Call

Issuing the Call
Issuing the Call

Slide Show

Art Prints

Friday, November 20, 2009

Blogger-tard

At night when I'm waiting for paint to dry (I prefer to paint at night because it is more quite) I find myself blog surfing. Either by hitting the next blog button or by linking through peoples friends lists trying to get the 'seven degrees of Kevin Bacon' effect. Over the months of doing this I have come to realize I really suck as a blogger. Also some of these people's blogs are super artsy-fartsy. Which causes my extra X chromosome to flare up and make me want to stop painting and start blogging. Then I get all worked up. But then it hits me. Either I can keep painting or I can blog, I don't have the mental fortitude to do both (especially with Christmas coming, I've got the portraits to paint of my sister's kids for gifts and I just picked up 1 more commission to paint 2 more temple paintings, Provo and Manti temple). So for now my blog, facebook, link-in and twitter, will all have to suffer.

No comments: